18 April 2006

Williamsburg

I spent this Easter in Colonial Williamsburg tourning around and enjoying the warm weather. The drive from DC was longer than I thought it would be, but I took my knitting with me to keep me company.

I took two projects with me: the never-ending aran sweater. I worked long and hard on the ride down while we still had daylight. I nearly finished the back of it. The second project I took was the striped Navy scarf that I've been working on forever as well. Once I lost the light, I started working on the Navy scarf, which has an easy pattern that I don't have to be able to see to knit.

Once we got down there, there was no time for knitting. We were off to the taverns and shops and off walking around. It was a beautiful weekend to be visiting beautiful historic Williamsburg.

No comments: