24 May 2007

Desperation.

I'm feeling desperate. I have so many awesome projects that I want to start. And so many projects that I am completely unmotivated to finish. But I must push forward.

Once I finish this Furies hat (which I may tink and reknit using this pattern), I am really going to try not to start something new. I'm hoping to push through:We'll see how that all shakes out.

Once those are finished, I definitely want to work on:
I've got my hands full. And on top of that, I have many more than 3 bags full of wool to spin. What I'll do with that yarn is a yet to be determined...

So, I'm desperate to finish what I've got on my plate so that I can move on to things like Sheldon. (Photo from Knitty.com.)

1 comment:

brooke t. higgins said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Good luck with the multiple projects and the on-deck ones as well. I can totally relate. And... be careful with Sheldon. He can be addicting. :)