Once I finish this Furies hat (which I may tink and reknit using this pattern), I am really going to try not to start something new. I'm hoping to push through:
- Blue Baby Booties
- Baby Cardigan needing buttons
- Rainbow Socks
- Cabled Sweater for me
- Knit Tank started in 2004
Once those are finished, I definitely want to work on:
- Karen's Scarf
- A couple Bias Tape Totes for myself and friends...
- Zephyr Style's Rusted Root
- Berroco's Valpuri
- Central Park Hoodie
- Snug as a Bug Baby Blanket
- And of course, the French Market Bag that everyone else knit back in 2003...
So, I'm desperate to finish what I've got on my plate so that I can move on to things like Sheldon. (Photo from Knitty.com.)