21 May 2007

Knitting Fool!!

I'm in the process of moving, and in so doing, I've unearthed so many UFO's (unfinished objects).

I found a finished baby cardigan that needs buttons. I found half of a (really ugly) pink sweater for a little girl who is now much too big to fit into it. I found 3/4's of a cute navy blue v-neck sweater. And a (really gross) brown scarf whose pattern I've long lost.

Amidst all of those projects and the moving, I have managed to get some good knitting in.

Here are a couple of the projects that I've been working on, and a couple that I've finished. Miraculously.


Furies Chunky Ribbed Scarf


Simple Pastel Baby Booties


Rainbow sock in progress

3 comments:

Nancy said...

whoa! way to go. you're an inspiration!

my sewing machine broke so i'll be looking to you as my model for a very knitty few weeks while it is away for surgery!

Elizabeth said...

I would like to submit a request for a really ugly brown scarf. Thank you.

Jo Bader said...

Yay for the Furies scarf!!