03 May 2007

Tiny!


How sweet is this little baby hat?? (Ignore the attached friend.)

I love knitting baby stuff because it's quick and easy.

And ridiculously cute.

I used the leftovers from a lemony yellow skein of acrylic yarn to whip up this tiny little hat. The hat has a roll brim and a little top knot. (See inset picture.) It's probably newborn sized. I'll add it to my stash of knitted in advance baby stuff. Perhaps I can start collecting and then handing off some of this stuff to my friend Amy who is due in December...

5 comments:

Nancy said...

cuuuuuuute!

Mom said...

I think Amy would love your knitted baby things.

Camilla said...

love the knitting counter on the side bar. go green hat for redhead! go knit tank!

Eternal Sunshine said...

Hey thanks for the comment! I love giving colours proper names like on paint tins. It's so much fun wandering round the DIY store trying to decide if you want to buy hazelnut brown or aubergine purple. Always makes me hungry too!

juju said...

is this baby hat really that small or is liz's head really that big?