I started the Furies hat a few days ago, and some how managed to muck it up.
Yesterday at lunch, I pulled it out and restarted it.
I spent some time last night getting it started. Here's what it looked like this morning:
And here's what it looks like now:
Not too shabby. Of course, I don't think it will be all that attractive. But when you're rallying for the team to win...you really only need Furies pride.
I'm hoping that if I focus, in between moving, I'll finish by Friday.
Since I've never tried to do vertical stripes before, I'll be interested to see what the final product looks like. It's a bit lumpier than I'd imagined...