20 June 2007

Meme

I wasn't exactly tagged. Nancy kind of left it open ended on her blog, so I thought I'd give'r a go:

Here is how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Screw tagging 7 people, how about 2.

Here I go:

1 - I drive to work every day because it takes half the time of metroing...and when you are supposed to be at your desk by 8:30am, that matters.

2 - I try and cook (actually cook) at least 3 times a week. I'm wondering if making 2 blender soups for Mom on Sunday counts.

3 - I talk about wanting to be a stay at home mom, but I mean it. Think of all the knitting I could get done!

4 - I'm a vegetarian. I love fruits and vegetables. I dislike strawberries because the seeds get stuck in my teeth.

5 - I have more than one former significant other that I refer to as crazy.

6 - I love wearing suits.

7 - I think private schools are for weenies.

Tagged:

JJ

Travis

2 comments:

Nancy said...

(weenie in the audience sheepishly raises her hand)

yay! fun meme answers. I always used to feel like Agent Scully when I put on a suit-- I like that. I never wear one anymore, but I love little fitted suity jackets, they make everything look so much more chic.

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.