13 July 2007

I fell off the wagon. BIG TIME.

Yesterday.

I.

Bought.

Yarn.

So much for knitting from my stash in 2007. So much for waiting until September to buy yarn. Dammit. Oh well, in addition to my current slew of projects, I bought yarn for several more.

I started out with good reason. The Sexy Knitters Club is knitting a super cute top called Fifi. I wanted yarn to go along with it... So, eBay dragged me down and beat me. Beat me into submission and forced me to buy yarn.

Here are a few samples:

























Rowan Calmer in Laurel
Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed #04 (discontinued) mid-green
Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4 Ply in Graze
Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4 Ply in Explode

I think all of these colors look good enough to eat!

Why, oh WHY can't I just stick to one project and push through it until completion? I think I have commitment issues.

No comments: