30 July 2007

MVA is good for something.

I intended to work on Rusted Root last night, and work on the sleeves, but I didn't get around to it. Instead, I went through my file box and organized my files. The needed to be purged. I hadn't filed or touched them since 2005. Eek.

Here's what I am working with now, after having finished the bottom while waiting at the Maryland Motor Vehicle Association (MVA) to get a Maryland license on Saturday. I suppose the MVA is good for something, but not much. I wasted over 2 hours of my life there, waiting to have a picture that is no better than a mug shot laminated.
















And here's my newly started Fifi. I like this pattern, but it's sure hard to watch TV when I'm focusing on cables.

2 comments:

bruiser said...

very nice!!

The_Add_Knitter said...

Love the color of Fifi--have you tried cabling w/o a cable needle yet?