11 July 2007

A shirt - it's a shirt!!!

Man, Rusted Root moves fast once you get started! I love it.

It's the cutest thing ever.

I tried to share it with my rugby friends last night...and they didn't really seem all that excited.

I'm 3 skeins in...and probably 45% done.

And it looks like a top. And again, I LOVE the lace.

Sometime later today, I am going to try it on...I'm a little concerned that it might be too big for me. After trying it on, I'll make the decision whether or not to keep knitting or to frog it and try a smaller size. After having gotten rolling on this thing, I realize how quickly it will go if I have to re-do it. So, it's not that daunting of a task.

As always, I apologize for the quality (or lack thereof) of the photos. I will eventually get a digital camera.










In other news. I got my hair cut yesterday. It had been a while, and since I'm in the middle of trying to grow it out, I need all the help I can get.

No comments: