16 July 2007

Weekend in NY.

Even on the weekends when I stay at home and do nothing, I feel like I run myself ragged. I run from place to place doing errands; I overbook my social calendar; I bring work home with me.

This weekend, my redheaded friend and I took the train up to NYC and spent the time relaxing. For starters, while on the train, I got a good deal of knitting done, and we watched some good movies on my laptop.

We went to the Cloisters and Ft. Tryon Park, MOMA (I was psyched to see a Barbara Kruger piece and a Cindy Sherman piece), and of course, Central Park. We also ate at some good restaurants as well. We walked ourselves silly. The temperature on Saturday was just about perfect, so getting out and stretching our legs was the perfect remedy for two overbooked, can't-slow-down, tired-of-DC rugby players.

Here are some pics from Ft. Tryon and the Cloisters:





















2 comments:

bruiser said...

that was a nice day...

Camilla said...

cool - i don't think i've been to ft. tryon before...