20 August 2007

Beach Wrap Up.

It's been a few days since I last posted. I was on my long awaited beach vacation in Emerald Isle, NC.

Several of my favorite people all met in NC for an extended weekend at the beach. Too much sun and too much salt water in my nose makes for a great weekend. There were games, great food...and yes, there was beach knitting.

I flew down with the redhead on Thursday night so that we could ride with friends down further south. We spent Friday afternoon through Monday afternoon at the beach. It was relaxing and exhausting...and I'm pretty sure I gained a few pounds cooking up a storm in the excellent kitchen at the house we were staying in. Here are a few pics from the weekend...but first the progress of Fifi - much slower than I'd hoped. I found it rather difficult to check out the pattern without it flying away...and I also found it hard to stay awake while in the hot sun.

































No comments: