27 August 2007

Bored with Fifi.

My Fifi is going to be adorable, and I can't wait to finish it and wear it to my new job. Sadly though, I am completely bored with the pattern. I'll admit when I was doing to top part with the bulk of the cabling, I was irritated that I had to pay so much attention. Now, the ribbing is driving me mad. It's boring and I suck at the purling. My first purl stitch is tight, my second is loose and ugly. The only place this really matters is on the sides of the center cable. The cavern on the right is much larger than that of the left. It's sad, but let's be honest, I'm not going to pull it out and reknit it. I'm about an inch further than on my Saturday post, and I think that the development of the diagonal ribbing looks great. I hope I can finish this up this week.


1 comment:

nancy said...

i always give up when I get annoyed or bored and end up with a ton of almost-done projects lying around.

it *is* going to be adorable, but what a shame to get bored in the midst of such a labor intensive and time consuming project! hang in there! no one but you will notice what you mentioned about your purls.