10 August 2007

HOT DAMN!

Well, ladies and gentlemen. It has been a week. A good week, at that.



WOO. I am so happy!




Here are the things that have happened:
  1. I got two job offers, and from that I got a new job, which I am ecstatic about.
  2. I got to go visit my friends in North Carolina and I spent two nights down there.
  3. I got a digital camera.
Clearly, things are looking up.

Here's what I've been doing:


I am beyond row 40. Woot. Go Fifi, it's your birfday.













I guess this is really upside down, but it's still lovely.










The two things that are in my purse: knitting and a gifty for the redhead.








**A giant shout-out to my mom who got me the digital camera for my birthday.**

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have that exact same camera. I am in love with mine, enjoy!

Camilla said...

congrats on everything! what is the new job?