07 September 2007

Tomorrow's the day.

I'm mostly packed, and mostly sad. It's going to be hard to leave all of my amazing friends up here in the DC area.

As of tomorrow, I will be living in Durham, NC.

With all of this packing, and schlepping, and weeding out, I've managed to somehow mess up my Hoover Blanket a bit, ignore my Fifi and think about starting a new project all together because I need to have something that doesn't need to be fixed to knit.

Here are a couple of things that I will miss, and one thing I won't miss.

I definitely will miss the Furies, the bouganvilla, Misha and Francesca's cooking, Liz's hair and my redhead.



































I will not miss the piece of crap, dangerous, deteriorated hot tub.

2 comments:

The_Add_Knitter said...

Oh congrats on your move and good luck! My husband comes down to Durham every summer to do research and I love it so much, I hope you do too!
Check out 9th street and the LYS Cozy...

eje said...

I think that's a trumpet vine, not a bougainvillea. But I could be wrong -- vision clouded by all that hair, you know.

:)