29 October 2007

A pictoral tour of my last 5 days..

Spending some time in DC was great, but I definitely didn't accomplish all that I wanted.

Here's a brief run down of what I did accomplish:

1. Rugby craft project with Misha & Francesca:












2. Outdoor time with Luther:












3. Amazing plant ogling time (I don't think this Christmas Cactus has bloomed in decades):











4. Had dinner with a hotdog:















5. Drinking too much coffee in a new Columbia Heights restaurant, Logan @ The Heights:











6. Watched a little hockey:












7. Last but certainly not least, I got some knitting done. Just a few inches, which puts me at 20.5 inches long! It's really turning out well.











There were other things packed in there. There was a lovely engagement party for two of our friends. We had a surprisingly delicious dinner at McGinty's Public House in Silver Sprung. It's definitely more than a pub.

And most importantly, I went to Target and spend NOTHING. NOTHING. Not one cent. It was nothing short of a miracle.
Dear Isaac,
I think we need some time apart.
This obsessive, co-dependency is not working for me at this time.
Please check back with me once my credit card debt has been paid off.
Love always,
Your ninny!

1 comment:

mish said...

I LOVE THAT THE YOU CHOSE TO POST A PICTURE WHERE FRANCESCA WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING PRODUCTIVE!!! aw. im also glad that you came to play. and helped out.