Here's a brief run down of what I did accomplish:
1. Rugby craft project with Misha & Francesca:
2. Outdoor time with Luther:
3. Amazing plant ogling time (I don't think this Christmas Cactus has bloomed in decades):
4. Had dinner with a hotdog:
5. Drinking too much coffee in a new Columbia Heights restaurant, Logan @ The Heights:
6. Watched a little hockey:
7. Last but certainly not least, I got some knitting done. Just a few inches, which puts me at 20.5 inches long! It's really turning out well.
There were other things packed in there. There was a lovely engagement party for two of our friends. We had a surprisingly delicious dinner at McGinty's Public House in Silver Sprung. It's definitely more than a pub.
And most importantly, I went to Target and spend NOTHING. NOTHING. Not one cent. It was nothing short of a miracle.
I think we need some time apart.
This obsessive, co-dependency is not working for me at this time.
Please check back with me once my credit card debt has been paid off.