01 January 2008

Low impact, low productivity

The unproductivity of the weekend has been unparalleled. I have seen at least 20 episodes of Law & Order. To my credit - they have been of all three varieties: original, Criminal Intent, Special Victims Unit. Between my roommies, the redhead and me, we've all been recovering from colds. It seems somewhat understandable that we've been laying around relaxing and trying to recover.

I am proud to say that in the past week, I've made Vegetable Noodle Soup, Corn and Pepper Chowder, Butter Baked Rice, Corn Bread, Gouda Fondue, Black-eyed Pea Cakesand Ginger Cream Scones. The weekend has not been an entire waste!











I've been making my way through the Nezumi hat that I'm working on. It's going pretty quickly - it's quite a bit tighter than I thought that it would be. I switched to a larger size needle, and it's still a bit tight. My roommies keep making fun of me whenever I try it on.


No comments: