23 February 2008

Crossing things off the list.

After viewing 16 apartment complexes in the Durham area, I was finally swayed by two of them today. The first was a lovely space, in a nice area with a really nice person showing us the property. The second was a nice space for the right price. I went with choice two. I feel so much better having found a nice place for a good price - which will, of course, help me with the whole debt thing. :)

It's a two bedroom with 902 square feet, and a washer and dryer. Might I also add, that I will be paying less on rent and bills than I was in DC?



In knitting news, I am plugging away on both my Foliage and my Portland Pullover. Over Gangs of New York last night, a movie I highly recommend, I started my Foliage and got about 1/3 of the way through! I also felted my second set of two knit mice today. I will be stuffing them after we eat our celebratory apartment hunting dinner of zucchini fritters, homemade french fries, guacamole and Matua Sauvignon Blanc. Delish.



No comments: