Here's what I need to get through in order to move on to new projects:
- Knit Tank started in 2004 (Hope to finish by the end of February 2008 per my list of 101 Things)
- Cabled Sweater for me
- Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts (Have Yarn - doubled Yorkshire Tweed 4-ply)
- Central Park Hoodie (Have Yarn, Need Pattern - Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed)
- Another Rusted Root for Mishalicious - I have some charcoal colored Cotton Ease
- Peapod Baby Set - I have some Bernat Softee Baby
- Saartjes Bootees - I have a bunch of yarn that would be suitable for these adorable booties.
- Portland Pullover - I have some Red Heart Symphony...
Images snagged from a variety of sources - mostly from the image collections/knitters that inspired me to knit these pieces.