04 February 2008

On-going To Do Tracking

I have so many projects that I want to work on, many of which I have yarn for and many I don't.

Here's what I need to get through in order to move on to new projects:
Here's some things that are at the top of my list of things to do because I have yarn for them:
A few things that I want to knit and don't have yarn for (I'm not allowed to buy yarn until July 2008 per my list of 101 Things):








Images snagged from a variety of sources - mostly from the image collections/knitters that inspired me to knit these pieces.

2 comments:

IrishgirlieKnits said...

Oh the green gable (or reddish gable) is looking really good so far!!

And doesn't it help to right out all the projects we do have yarn for! Keep knitting!!

KathyMarie said...

Hey, you won the second prize in my blog contest! I emailed you for your address! :)

Hooray!