26 April 2008

Feel the burn

After being awakened this morning by... that's right... mariachi music... I went down to watch some women's rugby at the Furies Ruggerfest Tournament. I had a blast chatting with my friends and a couple idols, as well. I got some sunburn, which is ok by me. I'm sure I won't be out in the sun much this summer. I'm all aloe-ed up and read for sleep.

Counting down until I actually do the big move down to NC. This time next week, I will be getting ready for bed in my NEW APARTMENT. Woo.

Just a reminder of the floor plan - all 902 feet of it:

3 comments:

Libbet said...

I totally read that as "Furries Ruggerfest Tournament" and had an instant mental image of people in furry suits playing rugby and OW MY BRAIN.

IrishgirlieKnits said...

Yay for a new apartment!!

Camilla said...

congrats on the new place! email me your new address!