29 May 2008

Always in the air.

I am anxious to head up to DC this weekend. I fly up tonight to work from home up there tomorrow. It's been a month since my last visit. I haven't seen the redhead in 3 weeks, which may be a new record!

We've got some fun plans - as I mentioned before, we've got reservations at Vinoteca. I can't wait to try it out. Their menu looks lovely. There is also a rugby birthday celebration and a party that the redhead's hockey team is throwing. We hardly even needed to work to create a social life for the weekend - it was created for us.

My current knitting project is the mystery project which is a gifty for the redhead. I'm hoping to wrap it up tonight. Yay!

2 comments:

Sandra Dodd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Dodd said...

Thanks for playing the lyrics game. Hang on to that "biggest balls of all" bit, because you can play it again in a few days (secret hint). And it could go on songs about size, too. We recycle at the Lyrics Game!