09 July 2008

FO: Mice, set 4

Pattern: Knit Felted Catnip Mice (on Ravelry)
Size: One size
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted Charcoal and Lemon Drop
Needles: DP #7s and #9s
Started: 7/6/08
Finished: 7/9/08

Boy am I glad that I stuck a random skein of yarn in my bag before I left for my weekend away in DC. I hit some terrible traffic on my way home. I was at a stand still for a good long time in a number of places. I was able to knit up a couple quick little catnip mice. I felted and stuffed them when I got home.







2 comments:

borntoride said...

awww Luther is so cute. I'm glad you were able to get some knitting done in your terrible ride home :(
who knew you could multi-task while driving??

eje said...

man, alice just saw that picture and got so jealous she had to leave the room. where are alice and blue's felted catnip mice???