23 July 2008

Mint

I had some fun playing in the kitchen last night while I should have been working on actual work stuff. I made tabouleh with fat free feta, marinated artichoke hearts, yellow pepper, grape tomatz, seeded cuke, scallions, fresh parsley and fresh mint. There was a lot of chopping involved, but the end result is light, fresh and delicious.




Obviously, I went to the grocery store. I also cleaned my apartment and frig. I also cleaned, polished and reorganized my BUDGET!

Thanks to Camilla, I had a great time scrutinizing, organizing and thoroughly planning out my budget at Mint.com. What a great resource! It's free online money management software - and it's great. You can get email updates regarding budgeting and specific types of transactions. I love it. If you're looking for something to help you manage your finances, this is a great place to go!

2 comments:

borntoride said...

that tabouleh looks delishish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herding tapeworms said...

yay for revamped budgets and boo for the word "cuke"