02 July 2008

TDF KAL Winner

So, in conjunction with this year's Tour de France, I will be participating in the Tour de France Knit Along.

I'm going to be competing for the Maillot Jaune - the general classification. My hope is that the camaraderie of the peloton will help me to speed quickly through another knitted object.



After the poll I took, it looks like I'll be working on the Lacy Rose Sweater from Rebecca Magazine #31. The pattern is in the mail - hopefully, I'll be able to start this weekend!

Here are a few pikkies of some finished products:










I'll be knitting the Lacy Rose Sweater in Cotton Ease Charcoal - somewhere between a very dark gray and black.



2 comments:

T. said...

Lovely! I hope you get your pattern in time to cast-on.

borntoride said...

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!