25 September 2008

Soup of the Day: Zucchini Parmesan

Before heading up to NYC (again), I thought I'd try to use a little of the veggies left in my frig. Amazingly enough, I had ingredients for one single bowl of Belle Epoque's Zucchini Parmesan Soup.

Man, what a great soup. It was just what I wanted on a cold, rainy, blustery day. The weather, my headache, my allergies - this was just what I wanted.

If only just what I wanted was tidying or packing, but the soup was it. If you're hankering for something delicious, definitely check out this recipe.



There's also the potential of baking in my future. We'll see how that turns out.

3 comments:

nancy said...

yay! i'm so glad you liked it. i'm going to make some more tonight, i think...

borntoride said...

why are you watching gray's and not updating your blog for your loyal readers?

borntoride said...

WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR X TEN MILLION! WRITE MORE!