01 October 2008

Bear with Me.

I've been cooking like I would if I were cooking for someone with a cold...but it's just me. Normally, on my shopping days, I'll take a cookbook or two to work with me to pick out my weekly recipes. I forgot this week. So, I ended up checking out the Vegetarian Times website for my weekly cooking-fun.

I think I mentioned this before, but I left my camera at a friend's house this weekend. I'm left with shoddy pictures of my cooking creations. It's such a shame because they've been lovely thus far.

Without further ado, I present you with my Root Vegetable Gratin. Parsnips, carrots, rutabagas, and a Granny Smith apple.



I can't wait for the weekend and the return of my camera. Hopefully, I'll get some good pictures this weekend - we've got some fun planned. Pumpkins, wine and maybe even some sushi.

4 comments:

borntoride said...

that looks sooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!

bruiser said...

Sushi!!!
pumpkins and wine too :)

nancy said...

holy crap! that looks FABULOUS!

Cindy said...

The camera waiting game *sigh*

Mine still isn't here and I've gotten so fidgity about it. I wasn't going to tell my boyfriend I ordered it (bad me!) ... but I just had to say something when it kept not arriving.