24 December 2008

FO: Sachiko Kimono Sweater

Pattern: Sachiko Kimono Sweater
Size: Medium
Yarn: Patons SWS (Soy Wool Stripes)
Needles: #8
Started: 10/5/2008
Finished: 12/24/2008


I feel like I've been working on this sweater forever. I have enjoyed knitting it for the most part. This is a pretty easy pattern both to knit and assemble. I can't wait to get this wrapped up and ready to be sent to the next little baby that comes along!

As for the yarn, I really like the feel of it. I wish I had more of it lying around...I've got a pattern or two that I think it would be great for. I guess those will have to wait.

But, as I blogged before, swatching would have been advised. The sleeves didn't quite work for me. I had to work them differently than the pattern called for me to. Ultimately, I think it ended up working out pretty well.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

that is ADORABLE! lucky baby who gets that (just like my lucky one who has been rocking the awesome cardigan you made her! it is my favorite thing she owns)