21 December 2008

kick the tires and light the fires...

It is 11:35pm. Do you know where your baby sweater sleeve is?

It's just been frogged. It was twice as long as any infant's arm. I am sick of this shit. I don't check for gauge...and it's biting me in the ass. Usually, I knit pretty true to gauge...or I just wing it. It usually works. Actually, it is working for the most part. The problem might be the pattern. I'm not sure I agree with the sleeve instructions, so I am just doing what is coming naturally. For the middle size, I am decreasing more frequently than recommended - every 3rd stitch.

I am pissed though. I wanted this to be finished YESTERDAY. At this point, I am done. I don't want to play anymore. I am tired, I am cranky, and I am re-knitting this damn sleeve. Blargh.

Listening to Harry Connick, Jr has helped...



But I still hate you, Kimono, I still hate you. But I WILL finish you before the end of the year. I WILL.

No comments: