11 December 2008

WIP Thursday

I rarely do posts like this - and it seems that I also rarely post about knitting these days.

Here's the rundown on my WIPS.

  1. Wicked.


  2. I started working on this the day after Thanksgiving. I'm making good progress - I'd say that I am about 50% finished. I have most of the body, part of the pocket and I am ready to go gangbusters this evening. My goal is to finish this by Friday when I arrive in NYC.

  3. Sachiko Kimono

    I love this baby kimono. I have a handful of baby girls that I need to whip up some knits for. I can't wait to finish. This is great yarn too - I'm using Paton's Soy Wool Stripes. I checked to make sure that I had knit the left and right front panels in the same size needle and I did! My goal is to finish this before the end of the year.

  4. Bunny Blanket Buddy

    Pretty cute little guy. Quick knit. I needed to use up more of my massive amounts of yarn and this was a great way to do so. I REALLY want to finish this by the end of the year as well so I can ship it off with some other knitted baby gifties.
Now, of course, in addition to these, I probably need to crank out a handful of knitted mice and such for the end of the year. For now though, I will focus on these projects at hand.

No comments: