05 January 2009

Bravo Update

It's been 8 months. Myself, many of my coworkers and NC friends have contacted Time Warner in that time about adding Bravo to the lineup. Personally, I tapped out at contacted them 5 times with no response. At that point, I was completely irritated and just out of interesting and different things to say between each of my contacts.

I am happy to report that as of December 31st, Bravo has launched in a handful of new NC markets. Per Time Warner, "With more breakout stars and critically acclaimed original series than any other network on cable, Bravo's original programming – from hot cuisine to haute couture –delivers the best in food, fashion, beauty, design and pop culture. Enjoy great shows like “Top Chef”, “Make Me A Supermodel”, “Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List”, and more. Bravo will be available on Channel 72 in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Garner, Selma, Goldsboro and Henderson. In Fayetteville and Southern Pines on Channel 53 and on Channel 22 in Lumberton. "

I don't know if we did it, or if they had it in the hopper before we ever started contacting them. Regardless, it's nice to think that Time Warner's slogan rings true, "The Power of You." Thanks to anyone who contacted Time Warner...and thanks to Time Warner itself.

Top Chef - here I come!

No comments: