13 January 2009

Workety Work

I didn't know it was possible, but I've spent the better part of the day listening to Jason Mraz. Sometimes I can completely appreciate his sappy voice and adorable face, but other times, I'd rather just pretend that I didn't own any of his music. Work has been busy and the CD I've got going on my computer alternates slow and fast which is really helping me get some stuff done. I don't know how it got busy all of a sudden, but I have a ton to get accomplished in a short amount of time.

I've been working hard to continue the media fast, but I totally fell off the wagon last night. After work, I went to the grocery store, which was probably more stressful than work. I waited in line for more than 15 minutes... It was painful. By the time I got home and finally finished cooking, it was 8:30pm and I was starved. I didn't have the energy to do much and I had turned the TV on while I was cooking. I ended up passing out on the couch for a bit after that. Whew. What a long day.

Better luck for this evening!

No comments: