09 February 2009

Hazard to myself.

Sharing is caring. So, I will share with you the trials and tribulations of my last week.

  1. I lost my bluetooth somewhere that is NOT in my apartment.
  2. My cell phone went through the wash and rinse cycles of my washing machine. Needless to say, it no longer works.
  3. My bicycle saddle came off while riding. I did 5 miles uphill without a saddle. Muscles that I didn't know I had ache. I don't really know how to fix said problem. I'd never really engaged much previously about how my saddle was affixed to the post. No better time to learn than now.
  4. My car had a flat tire.
Well, I have a new cell phone, a friend had an extra bluetooth, I have no idea what to do with my bike, and I got my tire replaced.

I'm just hoping that this week has no more small disasters in store for me. And this is such a Monday, I'm tired and I'd rather be here drinking these:

1 comment:

borntoride said...

I'd rather you be here drinking these too!!