06 February 2009

I don't believe it yet.

I don't know if I believe it, but it seems like this weekend is going to be so beautiful. I can't wait to get outside. My skin is tight from the dry winter air. I'm feeling brittle and pale and weak. I hope to spend some awesome time outside this weekend with a short day hike and some good riding. I have been climbing the walls for weeks. Sometimes I'd rather go outside without a coat, seriously under-dressed just to experience the elements...and too remember why I am inside my house all time time. I'm tired of the layers of heavy clothing and I'm tired of not being able to open up the house every night, and I'm tired of it being dark when I get off work.

I'm hoping this weekend makes up for a couple months of being cooped up.

Come on spring, where are you?

No comments: