14 March 2009

Priscilla, Queen of the Salmon

Last night at Blu, my mom and I both got the same delicious salmon dish. And tonight, my mom made salmon, my favorite way. Encrusted with flax seed, barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Sadly, I didn't have my camera handy so I had to resort to the cell phone camera. It was so tasty!



It was our appetizer before delving into more paperwork filing and watching the cult classic Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. My mom had never seen it before...and I'm not certain if she was prepared for it. :)

I don't care if the sun don't shine
I get my lovin' in the evening time
When I'm with my baby

It's no fun with the sun around
But I get going when the sun goes down
And I meet my baby

1 comment:

Lisa Jane Berray said...

Oooooo! How long do you cook it for? That sounds AMAZING!!