19 September 2009

Rare

Well, perhaps I'm a fall/winter knitter, rather than a spring/summer knitter...

Or maybe my carpal tunnel's just feeling better...

Or maybe I've just been able to sit still for longer recently than I have been able to in the last 9 months...

Who knows!

The bottom line is that not only am I back knitting again, today I did something that I would consider to be outlandish - I swatched for a new project. It is the rare, RARE occasion that I bother swatching, but I don't want to mess this new project up. For the next bit, I'll be working on a new cardigan pattern. I got the yarn and the pattern a good long while ago, but I'm ready to go now. After just a wee bit of time this afternoon, I've got about 3" worth of knitting done and I'm feeling pretty good.

No comments: