13 October 2009

Cooking Craziness

In addition to the lasagna and the rice and veggie salad, I also baked zucchini bread. I was really on a role. I used a different recipe than I have in the past:
http://elise.com/recipes/archives/001330zucchini_bread.php

I actually did follow the recipe...which is something I rarely do. The only thing I did differently was half the recipe so that I only made one loaf. Two loaves for little old me seemed a bit excessive.

I love this recipe, but I think if I use it again, I'll use a mixture of sugar and brown sugar, and I might increase the zucchini a bit. Needless to say, I've been through my fair share of slices today...and I've shared some with my coworkers. It really is a delightful treat especially with the dried cranberries and walnuts in it!

1 comment:

borntoride said...

i think it's awesome that what started out as a night at home turned into a night of cooking creativity! well done and i wish i could be there to nom on your creations and give them praise :)