31 March 2010

Before and Afters

My mom asked me for this a while ago, so I thought I should make some time to get around to it.

Before my housewarming a few weeks ago, the bearded giant and I rearranged my den and I like the setup a lot more. Here's a picture:



In the picture, Ellie is sleeping on the loveseat. The big sofa is perpendicular to the wall with the sliding glass door. Here's a link to the before picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahwentz/4230689289/in/set-72157623094381316/

2 comments:

Grumpy Editor said...

I like the new layout too. Good move. I love the wall color. Did you paint that, or did it come with the house? It's lovely.

Spinning Ninny said...

The house came that way. I'd love to do some touch up but they left two different reds...and I don't know which it is!