10 March 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Great Strides Fundraiser

Many of you may know that my childhood best friend has grown up with and lived with Cystic Fibrosis her entire life. Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a genetic disease that affects tens of thousands of children and young adults in the United States. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has made a huge difference in extending the quality of life for those with CF through their ongoing and aggressive research.

I've decided to join up with another friend to participate in Great Strides, which is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's most successful national fundraising event.

I've set my goal low in hopes that I can exceed it: $250. (Under promise, over produce - right?)

You can see my own personalized page here: http://www.cff.org/great_strides/dsp_donationPage.cfm?registeringwalkid=6416&idUser=365925

Please consider sponsoring me on this walk. Every little bit counts. No contribution is too small or insignificant.

donate to my cause