28 April 2010

Weekend Getaway

I cannot wait for the weekend. The bearded giant and I are going to Williamsburg. I've been there many times, but I still can't seem to get enough. I think we both need some time to shut our heads off and relax. It'll be nice to share one of my favorite places with him!

On a completely unrelated note, once my gardening is mostly finished and under control, I am going to try to take my maiden voyage on my Gocco once I have gotten my garden up and running and everything planted. In the meantime, I need to figure out where to get the appropriate paper for making some notecard-y things. Then, with my trusty assistant (the giant), I'll become a Gocco-ing machine. I think that my biggest worry is design. So, perhaps I can find a means to remedy that. :)

No comments: