18 July 2010

FO: Bellflower Shrug

Pattern: Bellflower Shrug
The Bellflower Shrug was a free pattern published on MagKnits, which is no longer online. I have the pattern in a word document if anyone would like to have a copy.
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: Size 6 and size 7 in DP and circular
Started: 7/8/2010
Finished: 7/18/2010

I started this last weekend when I was in Illinois/Wisconsin on vacation.  The pattern is written to be worked flat, but I decided to knit it in the round to decrease the amount of purling on the wrong side - purling aggravates my carpal tunnel. It was a pretty quick knit - my only hangups were my occasional inability to count.  I have a 2nd skein of Caron Simply Soft left.  If I can't figure out what to do with it, I might just knit a gift shrug for a friend!