22 April 2011

Ride to End Rape





My friend Luke is awesome.  He made a cross country trek last year...just to do it.




This year, he's doing it again...with purpose.










He's riding across the country to end rape and sexual violence.  From Luke:
"This summer, I’m riding my bike around the country to advocate, educate and reach out to communities about becoming free of sexual violence. Each mile I ride, I will be raising money to support Our VOICE, the local rape crisis intervention and prevention center in Asheville, North Carolina."
His goal is to raise $10,000.

Please consider helping.  Luke is fully funding the cost of the trip himself - all money that he raises will go directly to Our VOICE, the rape crisis center in Asheville.

Visit his website and make a donation today.  Gifts of any level can make a difference.

http://www.ridetoendrape.com/

No comments: