01 July 2011

Happy Fiscal New Year!

It's been a long few weeks, but our fiscal year end at work is done and I couldn't be happier.  Not only did we surpass our annual fund goal, but we blew it out of the water.  In addition to that, the head cold that I had brewing has held off until after the FYE, which is good.  I would have been completely unproductive if I'd felt this crappy while making calls and reminding people to get their gifts in.

In celebration of both Independence Day and the FYE, the giant and the dog and I will be joining my lovely friends up on Smith Mountain Lake.  I'm all packed and ready to go - I've got a doggie life vest for Ellie, a pint of my homegrown sungolds for me, and GPS for Alex so he can drive us there while I knit.

Go team.

The garden has been incredibly productive, my knitting has been incredibly productive, and I've been working out and taking yoga classes.  If you're looking for yoga classes of any level in the Raleigh area, definitely check out y Respira Yoga Studio.  I love the owner and I've been feeling a lot better since I started taking classes.  There are all levels of classes, and there are 3 locations in addition to their studio which is right downtown next to Port City Java.

Hopefully, when I come back from my weekend, I'll have at least one finished knitting project to share with you.  Until then, have a great weekend!

No comments: